[Moo] Baronial Business Meeting - Sept 6 - Cascades Library, Sterling

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 08:20:55 PDT 2006

I'd like to recommend O'Faolain's Irish Pub.

From: cwymarc at comcast.netTo: moo at stierbach.orgDate: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:12:35 +0000CC: watchtower at atlantia.sca.org; hartsbane at yahoogroups.comSubject: [Moo] Baronial Business Meeting - Sept 6 - Cascades Library, Sterling
The next Baronial Business Meeting is September 7, 2006.

Start time is 7 pm.

Location is the Cascades Library, 21030 Whitfield Place, Potomac Falls, VA 20165 Directions: http://www.lcpl.lib.va.us/eloudoun/elbmap.htm

(Our normal meeting place at the Central Library in Manassas is being re-carpeted. We should be back there in October.)

Supper will follow at a local restaurant. (Suggestions?)

All are welcome. This activity is held in street clothes.