[Moo] Newcomers for St Paddy's Bloodbath

dena potito avvyus at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 05:36:08 PST 2006

I have a bit of a problem.  I've finally convinced at least three family members to come to an event.  They're comming to Bloodbath.  I don't think I can get them to wear garb, but in case, does anyone have a few simple T-tunics and belts?  My brother is about 6'2" and 180lbs, father about 5'8" and 210?  not sure, my mom is about 5'6" and 200lbs.  Any help would be appreciated, as this will be their first event, and I want to make sure they have a good time.

  YIS,
  Acelina le Dragon