[Moo] Conflicts with Holiday Faire weekend

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Wed Jan 18 12:19:10 PST 2006

Although the Barony of Stierbach appreciates the merchant community's support for Holiday Faire, talk of boycotting events held by the Barony of Dun Carraig does not enhance the atmosphere of graciousness and courtesy we are trying to recreate.

The Barony of Dun Carraig did nothing more than get organized sooner than the Barony of Stierbach and do what is best for their barony.

I encourage everyone to attend the Barony of Dun Carraig's upcoming events.

We are currently investigating options for Holiday Faire. Anyone who has constructive options, please contact me off-list at seneschal at stierbach.org.

If you have any complaints, I'll be happy to address those off-list also.

Vivat Dun Carraig! Vivat Stierbach!

Your in Service,
Mistress Ceridwen ferch Rhys ap Michael
Seneschale, Barony of Stierbach