[Moo] Holiday Faire weekend

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Wed Jan 18 12:29:44 PST 2006

Yes, it's true.

The Barony of Dun Carraig has scheduled their Baronial Birthday event for the weekend that we traditionally hold Holiday Faire and has indicated that it will be their one no conflict event for the 2006 calendar year. (No other events within 100 miles.)

Their Excellencies and I have talked to Dun Carraig about changing the date or letting us conflict with them. Unfortunately, they are unable to get their site for a different weekend and they feel they need the no conflict status to make the event successful.

If you have any good ideas for Holiday Faire, please let me know.

BTW, Winchester city center is 105 miles from the site Dun Carraig is using, according to MapQuest.

Ceridwen
Baronial Seneschal