[Moo] Holiday Faire weekend

Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Wed Jan 18 12:52:50 PST 2006

As a technical note, the conflict status, per Kingdom Law, is not per the
standard "calendar" year, but for the *Society* year (May 1 - April 30).
Dun Carraig has also listed their Challenge of the Heart event in April as
a no conflict event.

http://law.atlantia.sca.org/Law.html#6.3

6.3   Other Events

      6.3.1   The first group to submit a fully completed Event
Registration Form to the Kingdom Chronicler (or his/her duly appointed
deputy) may, once per Society year, request that subsequent event requests
be restricted from having an event on the same date within 100 driving
miles of their event. This distance will be calculated over the most widely
traveled route (site to site). Groups submitting an Event Registration Form
that does not include a site location (TBA) may not request this
restriction until they locate a site and inform the Kingdom Chronicler's
office of the change.

Cassandra