[Moo] Holiday Faire weekend

Stacie Larson csrpnt at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 13:48:19 PST 2006

While technically true, people who live in glass houses...

We've violated it before (having had both Baronial Birthday and
Defending the Gate as no conflict events in the same year), so we can't
really quibble, having had no one quibble at us.

Rats, though.

Cecily

--- Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani <cassandra at jordanclan.net>