[Moo] Shiny happy news from your Midrealm exiles!

Stacie Larson csrpnt at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 14:15:25 PST 2006

Okay, it was a self-imposed exile, based on a purely mundane desire for
a job, that led us to leave Stierbach and Ponte Alto.  First, the sad
news - we will not be returning to Atlantia except to visit.

But, that's because of the really, really good news:

Lord Geoffrey (known to the hiring types as Dr. Peter Larson) and I
will be moving now to the Barony of Darkwater in the Kingdom of
Trimaris!  Peter has been offered a tenure-track position in Medieval
and British History at the University of Central Florida.  We'll be
heading to Orlando sometime this summer.

Peter's first book goes to the publisher in March, too.  So, a banner
year for the Larsons!

We just wanted to share our happy news with everyone.  If you're
planning a trip to the Mouse, let us know.  Once we're settled, we'd
love to see you and may be able to provide crash space, too.

I miss you all!  Take care!

Cecily

(And would one of you please be so good as to send this to the Ponte
Alto list?  Peter and I split our list memberships, and I'm not on that
one.  Thanks!)