[Moo] Reminder: Sterling Night is tomorrow night!

ryansnead at adelphia.net ryansnead at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 31 14:42:14 PST 2006

The February edition of Sterling Nights is tomorrow night (Wednesday, Feb 1st). We're back at the Eastern Loudoun Regional Library (the one in Cascades). The room (Room C) is open to us from 6:30 til 9pm. Ilse and I will be there with the dance CD and our sheet music collection.

Come sing. Come dance. Come out and BYO fun to share. (Note: I asked the library about glasswork. They were initially receptive, but drew the line at open flames. Sorry.)

Depending on what folks are interested in doing, we'll take requests and start the evening's entertainment.

Hope to see folks there!

-Iustinos

Directions to the Library (link to the library's website)

http://www.lcpl.lib.va.us/eloudoun/elbmap.htm