[Moo] FREE carpet FREE

enequy at adelphia.net enequy at adelphia.net
Wed Jul 26 05:42:08 PDT 2006

To all pennsic goers - -

A local carpet company was laying out OLD unused stock to make room for new stuff. It was FREE for the takers. I got about 10 rolls of the stuff. Probably about 7 feet square. Might be longer, i have not unrolled the pieces I have. I have what I want and distributed some already. I got more than I wanted so others may have some if wanted. Come and get it - - FREE.

If anyone wants large pieces of carpet for pennsic or future camping  - - come on by my house and pick up the carpet. It is FREE. Take what you want. It is good unused carpt - perfect for tents either as is or cut to size.

It is located in the breezeway betweent he house and the garage at 3 Cheval Ct., Sterling. I do not have to be home for you to take the carpet. If no one takes it - it goes into the garbage.

Enequy

Honour, Valour, Knowledge, and Service