[Moo] Baronial Birthday

pjdarby at comcast.net pjdarby at comcast.net
Tue Jul 25 18:18:06 PDT 2006

I want to thank everyone that had a hand in what I think was probably our biggest and best birthday celebration yet.  From the woods battle to the siege demos and feast, everything was superb.  All day I heard nothing but good comments.  The fighters and rapiers were able to practice their woods battle skills.  The archers got to shoot lots of arrows at a myriad of challenging targets.  The siege weapons were positioned where everyone could see.  No one had to walk far to get to anything.  And of course the lamb was about the best I have ever had. I do not think there is another barony in the kingdom I would rather have the opportunity to lead than the one I am privileged to be a part of.

Vivats to all those who made our 25th birthday the outstanding event it was.

In service to the Crown and Stierbach