[Moo] Camp locations at Pennsic

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 08:59:04 PDT 2006

Bianca,

   There are 6 Stierbachi staying at E-17 on the hill.  Perhaps we will meet at the Chaulk man one night.  :)

Marcolo

Nicole Spaun <icychaos at msn.com> wrote: Greetings,
    I'll be with House Quacheri (a bunch of rogue Carolingians) up on Old
Tuchux Hill, block E18.  Look for the largest nylon tent under the treeline.
  Our camp chef, who is a professional chef up in Boston, will be making
beignet (sp?) Thursday morning of war week so feel free to drop by and join
us!
    Cheers,
    ~Bianca di Bari

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."

    -Groucho Marx