[Moo] FW: [Ponte Alto] Queen of Glean Abhann needs help

Ryan Snead ryansnead at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 27 12:25:09 PDT 2006

Forwarded by request. Mary Grace and Havordh were among the finer folks to
grace the thrones of Atlantia, and great supporters of Stierbach during
their time as Atlantians.

Please contact Baroness Agnes (agnes_daunce at yahoo.com) for details if you're
interested and able to help Mary Grace.

Iustinos