[Moo] Archery Practice Question...

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Sat Jul 15 10:20:55 PDT 2006

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006, Galen wrote:
>     I was wondering if someone here can tell me where archery practice
> is currently being held.  The newsletter indicates one location and an
> e-mail I saw a while back indicates another.  I was also wondering if
> people typically show up to archery practice in garb or not?  If someone
> could please let me know it would be greatly appreciated.

I believe the web site has the correct information for now:

http://www.stierbach.org/weekly.htm#archery

but Mika will be relocating to the Outlands fairly soon, so we've been
hunting for a new site. I recall that something had been said about a new
site at the July meeting but the details escape me.

Evan