[Moo] Archery Practice Question...

Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Sat Jul 15 10:33:58 PDT 2006

To answer the easy question, typically garb is not worn to archery
practice.

And the relocation has already occurred (current directions are up on
Ponte Alto's web site):

Archery Practice (Mondays 5 PM - Dark, Weather Permitting)

Practice is at a field beyond Goose Creek Golf Course outside Leesburg
on Cochran Mills Road.

Take Dulles Toll Road / Greenway West to its end
Merge right at exit 1B Route 15 and Route 7
Travel .8 miles to exit on Route 7 East
Travel 1.7 miles and watch for the signs telling you about 2 traffic
lights ahead - Cochran Mills Road is the second one
Turn right at the second light onto Cochran Mills Road
Continue from * below

OR

Take Route 28 North to Route 7 West
Travel 5 miles and watch for the signs telling you about 2 traffic
lights ahead - Cochran Mills Road is the first one
Turn left at the first light onto Cochran Mills Road
Continue from * below

THEN
* From Cochran Mills Road:
Continue for .7 miles
There will be a curve to the right and an unpaved road/driveway to the
left, along the golf course
Turn left onto the unpaved road, Kittany Point, just before the small house
Take the first driveway on the right (Ramsbridge Farm)
Head straight back and park.

See you there!
Cassandra