[Moo] OT: Need to borrow a pavilion

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Thu Jun 29 11:20:33 PDT 2006

Greetings,
   As many of you know, I work for the federal govt in NoVA.  We have a
group picnic/activity going on from 7/7 - 7/10.  We are trying to locate a
20x20 (or larger) tent to use as a sort of meeting point.  Is there anyone
who would be willing to loan a pavilion for that timeframe?  Or does anyone
know of somewhere to rent one?  The paperwork to rent one is ugly on our end
so we'd prefer to borrow one, but I also understand if folks want their
fancy tents kept in their own possession ;)
   Any assistance is greatly appreciated!
   ~Bianca

Lady Bianca di Bari
Deputy Chronicler for Stierbach