[Moo] OT: Need to borrow a pavilion

Lady Orla Carey orla at lady.sca.org
Thu Jun 29 12:10:04 PDT 2006

If it ends up you have to rent one, talk Beatrix, Storvik's Hearld.  She
is the autocrat for Novice tourney and they are renting one for feast so
she might have some ideas for you.

Orla

Lady Orla Carey
Personal Secretary to Dame Roxanne Greenstreet
Co-Minion to Lady Tirzah McCrudden

AIM: OrlaCarey

Per bend sinister gules and Or, a wolf couchant contourny sable.