[Moo] Demo request

Adrianna de Bois adrianna_lechat at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 06:00:30 PDT 2006

Is anyone able to do this?   Date is Tuesday, June 13th.

  I can't as I have an in-service that date.....Let me know by Friday so I can get back to her.....and her contact information is posted at the bottom as well.

  ~Adrianna d'Ebbonbois

Lady Ysabel Farquhar, who lives in Gainesville, is looking for one or more persons to lead the children at her daughter's school in Country dance at the dedication of their school next Tuesday:

    I have sadly allowed time to escape me and realize that next week is the dedication of my daughters' elementary school, the Golden Knights of Glenkirk in Gainesville, VA.

  High Bridge Consort (harp & drum) will be performing music, but alas, my dance instructor has moved to Denver.  If the Barony has someone willing to come to an afternoon of celebration for one of Prince William County's newest elementary schools to lead the children in 1 or 2 simple country dances, I would be deeply grateful.  If anyone else is willing to add "color" to the day, the school would love it.  They are doing a very midieval theme around thier "golden knight" mascot and the knightly virtues for the children to learn.

  The date is unfortunately, next Tuesday June 13.  The time will be the afternoon, I do not have an exact time as yet, but I am estimating around 1pm to 4pm.

  Her contact info is:

    Lady Ysabel Farquhar
  mka Laurel Morse

  You can reach either my self or my consort Dan at 703-754-9461.

En Service:
~Adrianna de Bois
Chatelaine, Barony of Stierbach
www.stierbach.org/chatelaine/newcomer.htm