[Moo] Demo request

Bambi Nieto hippydippydncr at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 06:56:37 PDT 2006

Hello
I know I have been wierdly silent on moo but..I happen
NOT to have work tomorrow..TUesday. If you feel I
might be of help Baroness, please call me...I can come
and help...in italian too and do some dancing with the
kids...peas branle,tangle branls and such or i
couldhelp whoever you already have at the demo.. my
phone should be open all day
703 867 1707
Lady MAria Beatriz la Mora CoP
AKA Khalillah
oh k yeah..its Bambi
--- Janie Darby <darbyjanie at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings unto the List!
>
> I have received a request for a demo at the
> dedication of an elementary school in Gainesville -
> the Golden Knights of Glenkirk - for next Tuesday.
>
> The request is from Lady Ysabel Farquhar, who plays
> with Harp and Drum in Ponte Alto. Her daughters are
> students there. She is looking for someone to lead
> the children in dance and perhaps lend a bit of
> color:
>

> High Bridge Consort (harp & drum) will be performing
> music, but alas, my dance instructor has moved to
> Denver.  If the Barony has someone willing to come
> to an afternoon of celebration for one of Prince
> William County's newest elementary schools to lead
> the children in 1 or 2 simple country dances, I
> would be deeply grateful.  If anyone else is willing
> to add "color" to the day, the school would love it.
>  They are doing a very midieval theme around thier
> "golden knight" mascot and the knightly virtues for
> the children to learn.
>
> The date is unfortunately, next Tuesday June 13.
> The time will be the afternoon, I do not have an
> exact time as yet, but I am estimating around 1pm to
> 4pm.
> Please let me know if you are interested, and I will
> provide contact information.
>
>  Baroness Briana

WARNING:
If you cant see my hips,it's not me.
If you can see my hips and I'm not dancing, check for a pulse..no, on second thought, just call the undertaker and then check for a pulse...it saves time.