[Moo] Highland River Melees - Baronial Birthday

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 12:23:04 PDT 2006

Turgies and all,

   As we all know construction never seems to end in our area.  It is possible that the bridges will remain a difficulty late in July for Birthday.  I am not the best person for directions.  However if a knowlegeable person would like to volunteer please e-mail me directly ( please don't flood the list ) I will confer with Master Richard about adding to the webpage.

Marcolo

Sallie Montuori <montuos at gmail.com> wrote: Fortunately, most of Stierbach is beautifully placed to skip the
beltway entirely.  "Go west, young man!" (to use the popular
misquote), and take Rte. 15 to head north!

Alys

--
Sallie Montuori
montuos at gmail.com

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."

    -Groucho Marx
http://mail.yahoo.com