[Moo] Pennsic Planning Meetings

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Fri Jun 16 15:34:18 PDT 2006

Ooops ... The time on both meetings is 7 p.m.

Ceridwen

From: cwymarc at comcast.net

Greetings Happy Campers!

We have about 41 people signed up to camp with the Barony of Stierbach at Pennsic. ("About" because some of these are ghosts.)

Now it's time meet with our land agent, milady Karin, to figure out what our camp fees are going to be, when everyone is arriving and departing, tent sizes, land usage, and what we may be doing for group meals and activities.

Meetings:
June 20 - Central Library in Manassas (directions - http://www.stierbach.org/sites/mccl.htm)

June 27 - Campus Christian Center in Fredericksburg (directions - http://sudentur.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php#CCC) Note: We'll have to work our meeting around the dance practice.

Camp fees will be required by everyone to help pay off the shower, purchase propane, fire wood, and ice.

Activities and the meal plan are optional.

Please join us to help us decide what we are doing.

Ceridwen