[Moo] Pennsic Planning Meetings

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 11:09:56 PDT 2006

I'm going to be in Falls Church tomorrow evening - see
http://www.patriotguard.org.

Groups that I've camped with in the past have found it convenient to set up
a Yahoo group for discussions of camp issues. It also allows for more
discussion than a two-hour meeting. As it happens, I just created
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pw35moo/ for that purpose. Subscription /
joining can be done by email:

Group Email Addresses Post message: pw35moo at yahoogroups.com Subscribe:
pw35moo-owner at yahoogroups.com

On 6/16/06, cwymarc at comcast.net <cwymarc at comcast.net> wrote:

> Now it's time meet with our land agent, milady Karin, to figure out what
> our camp fees are going to be, when everyone is arriving and departing, tent
> sizes, land usage, and what we may be doing for group meals and activities.

Erich von Kleinfeld, mka
--
Dex
--Dexter Guptill

http://members.cox.net/dguptill
"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. "
-- http://www.schlockmercenary.com