[Moo] Interesting tool

Joseph Hines jhines0042 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 07:32:13 PST 2006

I was reading Wired News today and they had an article about Map Mashups (
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,70419-0.html?tw=rss.index) that I
found to be very interesting.  So I thought I would check out the web site
and in short order I had created a map for SCA related locations.

Now... to make it really useful:

http://www.platial.com/jhines0042/map/2309#SCA_Persona_and_Events

Add yourself to the map under your persona name...  and add any events that
you are planning to attend as well.  Just make sure that the events
themselves don't get added more than once.

There is also a concept of tags for each location.  So far I've used the
tags:  sca, scaevent and scapersona ... if other folks use those tags as
well then all will be good.

Hope you like it,

Valentine Graye