[Moo] Children's Activities at Defending the Gate V

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 19:05:51 PST 2006

Greetings to all!

Here is the schedule for children's activities, courtesy of Lady Heather of
LochRaven:

10:00 (or shortly thereafter) Children's point opens

10:30 Candle Making -- help is requested/needed from parents

12:00 Lunch Break

1:00 (or shortly thereafter) Children's Point re-opens

2:00 Mosaic Making -- help is requested/needed from parents

4:00 Children's Point closes down

In Service to  my Canton, my Barony, and my Crown
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Canton of  Sudentorre, Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia
Lozengy Or and Vert a  Chief Sable
Autocrat, Defending the Gate  V