[Moo] Baronial Birthday - Please read

Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.) tatsushu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 20:15:16 PST 2006

On 3/27/06, Sigrune at aol.com <Sigrune at aol.com> wrote:

> My concerns for a July 22 date, is would we loose a far-reaching draw since that date is only 2 weeks to land grab at Pennsic. Secondly, how much stress would that put on our event staffing for both Pennsic and Birthday?

Won't that be a similar concern for King's Assesment, though?

It probably is best to check with Black Diamond and decide what should
be done together.  A pre-Pennsic woods battle, if hyped, should draw a
better crowd than it did last year.

I very much think that Baronial Birthday should remain a martial
event.  I don't know that it is a good site for a non-martial event,
although the nature of that martial activity could change (still, how
many wood's battles are available?).

-Ii