[Moo] Baronial Birthday - Please read

Sigrune at aol.com Sigrune at aol.com
Mon Mar 27 19:58:17 PST 2006

Iustinos Ancyrenos writes:

>As such, there is no regulation preventing us from titling
>our baronial birthday "Northern Assessment", "Second
>Assessment", "Woods Assessment" or something to that
>effect. Courtesy and good advertising sense would
>recommend that we try to coordinate an idea like that
>with Black Diamond if our group wanted to take the event
>in that direction.

I must have worded my post incorectly. I did not mean to infer that we simply make/advertise it as an "assement", but that we coordinate with Black Diamond, the Warlord/s and Soon-to-be-Crown to make it a defacto assement.

As Lady Ursula pointed out, switching the date with the customary date of KA, July 22nd, might be a big benefit, If possible we should ask HRH if he could "endorse" it.

My concerns for a July 22 date, is would we loose a far-reaching draw since that date is only 2 weeks to land grab at Pennsic. Secondly, how much stress would that put on our event staffing for both Pennsic and Birthday?

-Takeda