[Moo] joining the population of Stierbach

Rene Hollebrandse renehollebrandse at hotmail.com
Tue May 2 05:22:27 PDT 2006

Hello,

Some of you may know me, I am the Dutch guy who lived for 3 years in Ponte
Alto and was more or less active as a heavy fighter there. Some of you came
also by for the archery practice that was at my house.
Recently our new house in Clear Brook (just north of Winchester) was
completed and we finally moved in.

So if I may,  I would like to dig my armour from somewhere out of this pile
of boxes, and then enhance the number of the Stierbach heavies from now on.

Some of the young man that helped me move where quite interested in my SCA
gear, is there any place close to Winchester where they can watch a practice
going on?

warm regards,

Rene Hollebrandse