[Moo] Newcomer Night 5/19

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Tue May 16 09:58:42 PDT 2006

Newcomer Night is tomorrow night (Wed the 19th). On the online calendar,
if you clock on the info link, you get the info for APRIL's newcomner
night...

I'm on for teaching Geography of the SCA Outside Atlantia. Figured I'd
cover the kingdoms (in historical order), maybe some of the major local
groups not too far away from Atlantia, and the sites of the major SCA wars
(Pennsic, Estrella, Gulf, Lillies). Anything else I should cover?

Due to other factors, I'll be late-dating the meeting (going to another
gathering after). Had there been any thought given to which part should go
first? (The other part being Geography of Atlantia.) I'd prefer to go
first myself, but if there are reasons to put the Atlantia part first I'll
defer.

Evan