[Moo] Project Night at Manassas Library

Lisa Mitchell cwymarc at comcast.net
Mon May 15 03:40:09 PDT 2006

This is tomorrow, Tuesday, May 16th.

Ceridwen

  _____

From: moo-bounces at stierbach.org [mailto:moo-bounces at stierbach.org] On Behalf
Of cwymarc at comcast.net
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 12:09 PM
To: Moo
Subject: [Moo] Project Night at Manassas Library

On Tuesday, May 16th Richard and I will be hosting a project night at the
Manassas Library starting at 7 p.m. Directions:
http://www.stierbach.org/sites/mccl.htm

We have baronial favors and tabards that need painting and basic sewing. If
you can paint inside the lines, you can help. This is also a good type of
project to learn how to use a sewing machine. Come help!

If you have a project you're working on, bring it along for company while
you work on it.

Newcomers are welcome. Come and get to know us.

Ceridwen

Baronial Seneschal