[Moo] Marcolo's questions

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Tue May 16 12:13:04 PDT 2006

>> Information on [Baronial Precedence], as I understand the question, can
>> be found at http://op.atlantia.sca.org/baronies.php. It is the Order of
>> Precedence for the Baronies, and is based upon their first Investiture
>> date.

What's a little frightening is that I helped compile that list. I don't
even remember who asked the question, or on which email list, but it was
discovered that nowhere was there a compiled list! So several of us went
back through a bunch of archive Acorns and Atlantian Orders of Precedence,
looking for announcements of baronial elevation/investiture events and
dates of "Founding" Baron(esse)s, respectively.

Evan