[Moo] Marcolo's questions

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Tue May 16 12:08:25 PDT 2006

> Information on [Baronial Precedence], as I understand the question, can
> be found at http://op.atlantia.sca.org/baronies.php. It is the Order of
> Precedence for the Baronies, and is based upon their first Investiture
> date. This determines the order of procession and seating for all Great
> Courts and any other formal procession, such as the one for Pennsic
> opening ceremonies. Note that Stierbach is a relative newcomer and
> Windmaster's Hill is the oldest.

Although it is a bad idea to bring up that last point with some folks in
Storvik... who remember their Charter Barony predates Windmaster's, and
would have been a "real" Barony first had the Board of Directors allowed
baronial borders to cross state lines at the time. (The Board allowed
multistate branches shortly thereafter, though they've tightened up on it
since. For relative newcomers, most of Ponte Alto used to be part of
Storvik.)