[Moo] Holiday Faire Update

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Thu Nov 2 20:55:37 PST 2006

Greetings Fair Atlantians and friends!

Due to the overwhelming responses from merchants for space to sell their wares at Holiday Faire, all indoor merchanting space have been reserved.  I now have a waiting list for any space that may open up.

If you are a merchant, and wish to sell at Holiday Faire, I still have outdoor space available between the two buildings.  You will have to provide your own pavillion/dayshade, but it is a nice location and most everyone will travel this path between the two buildings.

If the weather turns nice, the fighting may move out doors.  Should that occur, I will contact those merchants on the waiting list to see if they are still available.

Any who wishes to merchant at Holiday Faire, please contact me, garadh at verizon.net.

Those wishing to shop at Holiday Faire, check out our listing of merchants and their list of merchandise!  Contact information is available if you wish to contact the merchants and inquire about an item.   Also, check out the other activities planned.  As information becomes available it will be posted.
  http://www.stierbach.org/events/holiday_faire/holiday2006.php

In another week or so, the layout of the building, location of merchants will be available on the Barony of Stierbach's website.  Check back for updates!

Holiday Faire, Saturday, November 18, 2006 -- Bring your family, friends, and your money!  Spend the day shopping while hearing music you'll swear came from the angels in heaven.  Spend the day in combat competitions with your friends.  Leave your lunch baskets at home and dine with us.  You'll need that extra storage space for all your new found treasures!  Wander among all the treasures that will be available in the silent auction.  Enter in the A&S competitions that are being planned.

If you have any questions, please contact the Autocrat; Baroness Sunniva Kyrre (Sue Daywalt), E-mail: Sunniva_Kyrre at verizon.net, tel: 540-720-0529, or the Merchant Coordinator, Lady Cairistiona de Coveran (Laurie Clarkston), garadh at verizon.net, tel. 540-582-2699.

Cairistiona