[Moo] missing baronial fighters practice

Thad DeHaven t_dehaven at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 05:29:16 PST 2006

Greetings!

Is there more fighters' practice going on? It seems that I am always
scheduled to work the days when the good events are happening. Can someone
help me out please? Someone wrote to be a few weeks ago about getting a
group started in Woodbridge. If you are reading this...please write me back.
Sorry I lost your address. If anyone can help me out with this, I will be in
your debt. I am interested in the heavy weapons, rapiers, as well as the
archery. I am looking forward to all your replies.

Sincerely,
Thad