[Moo] Holiday Faire Thank you's

Sunniva Kyrre sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net
Mon Nov 20 13:32:23 PST 2006

A note from the autocrat of Holiday Faire. I want to thank all our guests and merchants who hopefully enjoyed themselves and had a fun day with all the many activities. You came from many Kingdoms far and wide. We hope to see you all back next year.

I want to thank all the people who helped pull this together and make Holiday Faire the success that it was. To all of the following individuals and groups my heartfelt thanks.

To my King, His Royal Majesty Ragnarr, who traveled very far for this event. His presence made for a special day to many, including the recognitions that he gave to many well-deserved individuals. He has my personal gratitude. Thank you to Lord Cyriac for accompanying him and spending the weekend with us.

Starting months ago my Merchant Coordinator, Lady Cairistiona de Coveran had a vision and then a plan. She organized close to 130 merchants and their staff. Thank you for the tremendous amount of time that you spent on this.  For your support, conversations and friendship.

Stierbach Champion proved why they had that title. I asked our Champions to run the tourney/competition for each of there categories. They each came up with wonderful ideas that were fun, new and enjoyable. So special "Thank you's " to each of them - Lord Alexandre de Tourouvre, Lady Esperanza Susanna Abelle, Lord Bubba of Wolfhou, Lord Allen of Wolfhou, Lady Blitha of Wolfhou.

To Lord Loric of Ironwood, Lady Chiara of Ironwood, and all the Marshalls and MoL staff that kept things running smooth so that all had a good time. Including Lord Valentine Graye, Lord Flaithrí Ó Cearnaigh, Baroness Agnes Daunce,.Brighid inghean Ioain, and Lady Cristofana di Lorenzo

To Baroness Ysar, who when my head waterbearer called in ill late on Friday, stepped up and did an awesome job. She also MoL'd some so others could shop. To all the other waterbearers that helped that day.

To Lord Siegfried McClure, and his awesome troll staff of Craig of Wolfhou, Lord Miriele de Nedham, Lady Christina de Nedham and many others, who kept it running efficiently and quickly.

To the Canton of Sudentorre most especially Lady Elizabeth of Hadley Hall and all her helpers, including Lady Lady Aelfwynn of Whitby and her daughter, Lady Isabella Cortes de Almeida, Mistress Ceridwen ferch Owain and Sir Harold Harald Brandarm Olaffsen.  They provided a tasty hot lunch that was a big hit and sold out quickly.  I know many hours were spent cooking lunch for over 200. A special thank you to the kids who delivered lunch to the merchants, so they didn't have to leave their booths.

To the Canton of Abhainn Iarthair, especially Gwynneth MacDonaugh, Baroness Kristin Ailbe Anmclaid and the other lady whose name I did not get - my apologizes -

for the hot drinks provided all day. And for being flexible when the electrical problem happened.

To Lady Adrianna d'Ebbonbois and Lady Miraim of Giddiehall for running an extremely busy loaner garb. There were many families that came for the first time. I appreciate taking care of the booboo's and helping count the money.

To Lord Aacyreaos Iustinos and Mistress Ilsa von Brenner for running a HUGE silent auction so smoothly and well done.

To Julienne fille Gaspard who eagerly and happily ran our Children's Corner.

To Duchess Kyneburh for being the Chirurgeon in Charge. Luckily we let you be a merchant instead.

To Baroness Rowan Berran and her helpers Mistress Rowena of Avalon, Baron Ivan Ivanovich Nemyity, for providing a truly wonderful King's Tea that not only hit the spot but was beautifully presented.

To Michael Wymark for taking care of the trash detail all day until the end and helping clean up.

To Richard Wymarc for putting out signs and helping clean up

To Lord Enequy Erensaurlezelasgarria, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Christine who helped scribe.

To Ii Saburou Katsumori, who coordinated performers, setup of hall for court, and anything else I asked of him.

Thank you to the heralds who cried the hall, especially Lady Tovah. And to Blaise de Cormeilles who ran the Herald Consult Table

Thank  you to the folks who helped set up, break clean up, and general help as needed. To Lady Isabella, Lord Samuel Calvert of Giddiehall, Lord Mors de Super, Lord Marcolo Del Mare, Lord Stefan von Kiel, Lord Ragnarr Ribcracker, House Wolhou, Ringer du Chester, Lord Manus O'Keen, Lady Isabella Cortes de Almeida, Lord Alexandre Afonso de Almeid, Humphries of Sudentorre, and many more whose name I can't remember right now.

For the King's retainers, each of you, thank you for all that you did. To Lady Wulfwyn and Lady Bianca, for taking charge and allowing me to be the autocrat and not worry about being the lead retainer.

Special Thank you to Lady Susannah Grey who packed ALL my personal things, the lost and found, at the end of the day, so I did not have to worry about doing so. You are a true friend.

Special Thank You's to Mistress Ceridwen ferch Rhys ap Michael and my B&B -

Baron Colum Maxwell & Baroness Briana Maclukas. From start to finish these 3 have been supportive and hard working. From the tasks leading up, setting up, taking care of issues that popped up the day of the event, helping anywhere they could, all day to the final clean up. They were, as always, helping and supporting me, every step of the way. I appreciate everything that each of them did throughout this event. Thank you.

And last, but most important to me, Thank you to my husband Turgies, who arranged to stay home and take care of our sick kids Friday and Saturday, supported me every day leading up to the event. Helped with the armored combat scenarios, taught marshal classes for warrants.  Had a hot dinner waiting for all our guests and me after the event. For all his help, support, care and love that allow me to do all that I do and be all that I am. Thank you for being my husband.

If I missed anyone, I truly apologize. It took many folks to have this run as well as it did. Thank you one last time from a tired, but happy autocrat.

Sincerely,

Baroness Sunniva Kyrre