[Moo] Martial Activities

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 15:07:38 PST 2006

Greetings to one and All.

    Though I can never hope to equal the thank you given out by the Baroness, I wish to thank all of the marshals that helped make the event a true success. With out your help the heavy fighters, the rapier fighters, the archers, and thrown weapons could not of had the care free day that they did. All of you did your best to make the day safe and enjoyable to all. your hard work and dedication made my day one of the easiest I've ever had and one of the most memorable. Thank you all for your services and selflessness. Yours in service
  Loric of Ironwood

Sponsored Link

   Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms