[Moo] Thanksgiving Weekend

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 06:28:55 PST 2006

And with that opening note (pun intended)....

There will be a Bardic at the home of Baron Colum and myself in Manassas this Friday evening beginning around 7 p.m. (after archery practice).

Come, bring a song, story or poem to share - or just bring yourselves to listen. We'll have some beverages and perhaps a munchie or two.

Directions may be found at http://www.stierbach.org/sites/darby.htm

Pet alert: Two exuberant and friendly Labradors will greet you at the door. Baroness Briana Maclukas
Stierbach

Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 06:20:27 -0800From: madeforwillow at yahoo.comTo: moo at stierbach.org; atlantia at atlantia.sca.orgSubject: [Moo] Thanksgiving Weekend
Greetings to the List,

I am wondering if there are other single gentles that will be in town (Northern Virginia) this weekend seeking bedlam and mayhem.

I am looking for a reason to act like a pirate wench, sing loudly, run through the forest and work on creative historical items....

Any takers?

Lady Willow

Sponsored LinkDon't quit your job - take classes online and earn your degree in 1 year. Start Today