[Moo] No Practice for the Turgeis

Turgeis Hakonson turgeis_hakonson at verizon.net
Sun Nov 26 06:15:16 PST 2006

Greetings All,

Well, I have been waiting to make a game time decision as to whether or not I could make today's practice (Northern Regional).  Unfortunately for me, I'm a no-go.  On Tuesday the doctor told me that the pain in my shoulder for the last year is a type 1 AC separation.  So, I'm down for six weeks doing physical therapy and trying to avoid surgery.

On top of that, I have now come down with what ever the family has had the last week or so.  I don't want to expose anyone to this, because it isn't fun.  And  need to get over this so I can work.

Anyway, If you can go, go.  Have fun.  Stick together and remember your training.

Turgeis.

Man this sux.