[Moo] Thrown Weapons question

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 10:13:37 PST 2006

LOL, I sent him an e-mail and addressed it "Dear Badger".  8^o

  ~M

Dexter Guptill <3fgburner at gmail.com> wrote:
  That would be Master Brocc the Smith, OL.
mka Michael Cardiff,
Magik Badger Ironworks
P.O. Box 2235
Virginia Beach, VA 23450 USA
magikbadge at aol.com

  On 11/25/06, Larry Beach <beachlawrencea at yahoo.com> wrote:   M'Lord Marcolo,

I believe he is the "Magic Badger".

Geoffrey le Beche

Mark Valente <stierbacher at yahoo.com> wrote:  Recently I have discovered that I enjoy throwing sharp things and having them stick into stuff.  I remember hearing that there is an armorer in the SCA who makes some quality axes etc.  Sadly I can't remember the name of the merchant.  I think it was something to do with Badgers or some other rodent.  Can anyone help me with the name?

Marcolo

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."

-Groucho Marx

--
Dex
--Dexter Guptill

http://members.cox.net/dguptill
"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to reload'. "
-- http://www.schlockmercenary.com

**** The Chirurgeon General has Strongly Advised against using Ballista Bolts as Toothpicks. _______________________________________________
Moo mailing list
Moo at stierbach.org