[Moo] parade information please

Martha Wallenhorst lghthse at verizon.net
Wed Nov 29 15:21:23 PST 2006

If I am up to it, I and several others, would like to join you in the parade
again this year but I need time and place to park; the closer the better for
my scooter and me.

Annejke

A visiting minister during the offertory prayer: "Dear Lord," he began with
arms extended and a rapturous look on his upturned face, "without you we are
but dust..."He would have continued, but at that moment a little girl (who
was listening carefully for a change!) leaned over to her mother and asked
quite audibly in her shrill little girl voice, "Mommy, WHAT is butt dust?
"Church was pretty much over at that point