[Moo] parade information please

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Thu Nov 30 14:34:30 PST 2006

Oh it would be wonderful if any wish join Sudentorre at the  Fredericksburg
parade. The theme this year is "a Carribean Christmas". We are  playing with in
1492, Columbus sailed to the Carribean blue. The Santa Maria hit  a sandbar
the 24th, and sank on Christmas day of that year. We have turned  Otel's truck
into the Santa Maria for those who wish to ride. Walkers around  have 3 life
rings, and a lettered sign (in poetic form) of what we are  portraying... and
we will be wishing all a merry Christmas and Yule  season...

We are meeting at the CCC (on Dandridge St, just off of College ave, near U
of Mary Washington, in Fredericksburg) between 3 and 3:30 before the parade to
 gather, and carpool down to the parade. The truck has to be at the lineup
spot by 4pm. We are in Section 5, meeting on Wolfe St, beside the Executive
Plaza . We are between cub scout pack 846 and the Comonwealth Highland Dancers.
The Parade begins about 5:30 pm. Remeber it is dark, so bring your  battery
candles and lanterns...

After the parade, we will enjoy a potluck dinner together. We need a person
or 2 willing to stay at the CCC during the parade to oversee the setting up of
 the potluck, and to warm up anything. I will bring a sliced turkey, so what
else  do others wish to bring?

Merry Christmas to all
--Blitha of Wolfhou