[Moo] Japanese night--Ii and Aine's house, Thursday 12/21/2006

Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.) tatsushu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 19:55:03 PST 2006

Written quickly with my own brush.  Greetings to all inhabitants of
the capital, on the 21st day of the Twelfth month, the Onmyo-hakase of
the Onmyoryo have determined that yin will peak for the year, and yang
shall again begin to wax.  Observing the alignment of the various
planetary objects, and reading the signs collected throughout the
nation, it has been determined that this would be an auspicious day
for a festive gathering.

Therefore, all good and right nobles within the capital are invited to
our humble dwelling for what pleasure may be had.  Sincerely,

The 29th day of the 11th month of the year of the Fire Dog           Katsumori

So, feel free to come and have fun.  We may put videos on, or have
pictures from our trip to Japan, and lots of books and from our recent
trip to Japan.  Please RSVP so that we know who is coming--and feel
free to bring something (it doesn't have to be Japanese).

People can come over starting as early as 6:00pm--we will go as late
as people want (Ellen may need to get to sleep as she has to work in
the morning, but I am off the next day, and people are free to crash
here if they'd like).

We also realize it is the holiday season and many people have other
plans--we are trying to work out when to do this on a more regular
basis again.

-Ii/Joshua B.