[Moo] baronial fighters practice

izofgold at aol.com izofgold at aol.com
Sun Nov 12 08:26:56 PST 2006

EXCELLENCY:

Kristin is coming with leather in tow. (Wait until you see Baroness Mistress Kiri's Dragon coronet!) She is willing to do some A&S Stuff upstairs.

Marie/Gwynn
Chatelaine of the
Incipient Canton of Abhainn Iarthair,
Barony of Stierbach in the Kingdom of Atlantia.

Kol ha-olam kulo
gesher tzar m'od
V'ha-ikar lo l'fached klal."

"The entire world is a narrow bridge