[Moo] Archery goes indoors!

Jen jen at lazygarden.net
Wed Oct 25 15:31:58 PDT 2006

To all the outdoor archers,

Thank you so much for teaching me and for your wonderful company over
the last couple of months. Your guidance has been extremely helpful and
very much appreciated. I will try to make the indoor practice whenever
I am able, but may not see some of you at practice again until
springtime.

and Thank you, Karin, for finding my last arrow!

Sincerely,
Lugach Gruadbrec