[Moo] Archery goes indoors!

izofgold at aol.com izofgold at aol.com
Wed Oct 25 15:32:39 PDT 2006

Where is it?  We might be able to make it from out here if we know exactly where abouts we are going.

Marie/Gwynn
Chatelaine of the
Incipient Canton of Abhainn Iarthair,
Barony of Stierbach in the Kingdom of Atlantia.

Kol ha-olam kulo
gesher tzar m'od
V'ha-ikar lo l'fached klal."

"The entire world is a narrow bridge