[Moo] From the Webminister - Re: Recent Spam

Richard Wymarc wymarc at comcast.net
Fri Sep 1 20:12:39 PDT 2006

As you may have noticed, we have had an outbreak of spam on the Moo list. I
apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. The offending "members"
have been removed, and I have adjusted the list settings so that 1) new
members must be approved by me before they can post; and 2) new members
posts will be moderated until I am sure we are talking to a person, not a
script. This should not effect any current list members

Please do not reply to any of the spam messages, not to the list, and most
certainly not to the original sender's address.

Any questions can be directed to me, off list at: webminister at stierbach.org.

Master Richard Wymarc
mka Timothy J. Mitchell

"I have offended God and mankind because my work didn't reach the quality it
should have."
--Leonardo da Vinci