[Moo] Practice this SUNDAY

Sunniva Kyrre sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net
Thu Sep 28 06:16:32 PDT 2006

Posted for Loric , who somehow is being bounced..

Greetings to all the good gentles

I have waited till now to post a reminder of the Baronial fighters practice coming up on the 1st of October to see if the rapier Marshal was secure. As it looks now we are going to have one at the practice but as it has been said many times "Life Happens."

I strongly encourage everyone who is planning on going to crusades to be there if possible. this is our last chance before the event to work together as a team and a unit before engaging our friends and some times allies to the north.

Baron Turgis and I are going to meet early so that we can go over a few things, have time to look at different spaces around the fire house and possible run through some mach authorizations. If you are interested then try to be there an hour earlier around 1:00pm. There will also be an MOL there to do sign in and to help me with keeping track of waivers. My intention with this is to duplicate what Ponta Alto has done with their fighters and have a master list so fighters information is ready and I'll be able to compose a Mailing list for easier contact when information changes or needs to be updated.

Remember fighters practice is Sunday October 1st and 2:00pm at the Arcola fire station; 24300 Gum springs Road Sterling, VA. 1:00pm for Early show. Bring your fighters card, your members card and be ready to write your information down with the MOL. I'll see you all there.
Loric of Ironwood
Baronial warlord