[Moo] baronial fighters practice

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 13:04:52 PDT 2006

I would like to clarify one thing. I would like to see all fighters of every disapline, that is able, there. Combat Archers, Fencers, thrown wepons and heavy are all part of the Atlantian / Baronial fighting force and need to learn to work togeather. I don't mind getting hit, but I hate being a pell for our neighboring Kingdoms. I know it's an on going effort for the fighters to train togeather, All Fighters, but we can only get better with time and eventualy we will be doing things with our friends to the north Pont Alto and learning to work togeather as a larger war unit. One step at a time though I will see you all there sunday
  Yours in service to the crown and barony
  Loric of Ironwood
  Baronial warlord