[Moo] baronial fighters practice

Denis Gagnon dgagnon77 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 13:55:02 PDT 2006

Thank you, warlord Loric, for the clarification.

I understand from Lady Ceridwen (our senechal) that Baron Nikolai, a
warranted rapier marshal, will be at the baronial fighter practice on
Sunday and is willing to run a rapier practice.

If other fencers would like to join me, I will be there.  I certainly can
use all the practice I can get. :)   Thank you Baron Nikolai!

In service,
Alexandre de Tourouvre
Baronial rapier champion