[Moo] Outstannding Job

Turgeis Hakonson turgeis_hakonson at verizon.net
Sun Apr 1 07:35:50 PDT 2007

My Dear Friends,

Thank you for making DtG VI a Capital event.  From the Marshalette side, we
increased our number again this year.  There were 61 Armored Combatants (a
new record) and 31 Rapier combatants (double last year's number).  Archery
had approximately over 60 participants.  We received staff assistance from
across the Barony.  I was very proud for the Marshals' work ethic and
willingness to take on different roles and responsibilities to have this
event run so well.  Without them there is no way this event comes off as
well as it did. Thank you to all the MoL's that keep us organized, playing
smoothly and indulging me as MiC, when I submit new game plans.

There are two individuals whom I was like to again thank publicly; Michael
Wymarc and Susan of Isenfir.  Without this two young people the Allied
Champion's Battle would not have been what it was.  An outstanding job.

Additionally, Thank You to all of the volunteer water bearers and to Lady
Miriam and Lord Sebastian for leading that effort.  Even though the weather
was perfect, our bodies are adjusting to the warm weather.

We have made new friends in different parts of the Kingdom and from the East
Kingdom.  Duke Andreas was very impressed and told me personally that he
plans on making DtG a permanent part of his schedule.

We did good.  I'll talk about next year later.

Turgeis