[Moo] OT: Farewell to a friend

dena potito avvyus at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 10:18:34 PDT 2007

A sad day as a member of my family passed away in my arms today.  Cheyenne le Dragon, four-footed, barking child of Acelina le Dragon, crossed into Valhalla this morning.  A fighter to the last, she spent her moments before her fateful visit to the veterinarian's office walking in the sunshine, enjoying the day.  She has taught me that any life worth living, is worth living well.  I will carry her courage with me as a fight upon the field, at every weapons practice I attend, and everything I do.  Vivats to Cheyenne!!

  YIS,
  Acelina le Dragon