[Moo] The April Bull is up! IMPORTANT

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Tue Apr 3 06:53:56 PDT 2007

If you recall the April issue was going to be an April Fool's issue.  As I
received no foolish input, I made a fool-free newsletter.  That is, any bits
later determined to be foolish were not intentional.

Gentles, PLEASE remember that this newsletter is YOUR newsletter.  YOUR
input is what makes it work.  If you find it boring or helpless, YOU made it
that way.  I am merely the baker who stirs the contents and places the pans
into the oven- YOU, the populace of our barony are the ones choosing and
creating the ingredients... you are the real chef.  While writing bits to
the Moo is great, the kingdom doesn't see the Moo and they don't care about
it.  The Kingdom DOES see YOUR newsletter.  Let the kingdom know that we
have great artists, writers, and knowledgable authors.  Draw a sketch.
Compose a poem.  Send a needlepoint design.  Write a note about the
importance of melees.  Write an article about your interests, perhaps a
rough draft before you send it to the Oak or such.  Write a summary of a
recent event you enjoyed and why and send it to chronicler at stierbach.org as
well as the Moo.  Either way: Contribute to YOUR newsletter.  I can't stress
it enough that the newsletter is YOURS, not the Chronicler's but YOURS.  The
Royals see it and get to know YOU from it.  Don't give them the impression
that we only have a newsletter because we have to- let them know YOU are
passionate about your Barony and why we're here.  Contribute to the dream.

*off soapbox*
In service,
~Lady Bianca di Bari
Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach